SMART, SolidWorks Milwaukee Area Resource Team
SMART is a SolidWorks User Group that holds meetings in the greater Milwaukee area. We hold about 4 meetings a year. These meetings provide technical presentations geared towards the use of SolidWorks software and it's add-ins.
Our next meeting is...
SolidWorks Milwaukee Area Resource Team (SMART)
Tuesday March 13th , 2018
W164 N9283 Water Street
Menomonee Falls, WI 53052
Enter North Entrance (Look for SMART sign)
Register by emailing HERE
· 4:00 – 4:30 Attendees gather and sign in
· 4:30 – 5:00 Tour of Alto-Shaam facility
· 5:10 – 5:30 Introduction of Alto-Shaam and the SMART User Group
· 5:30 – 6:00 Presentation on SolidWorks Manage (Bob Roth, GSC)
· 6:00 – 6:30 Serve refreshments
· 6:30 – 7:45 Presentation on Surfacing and 3D Sketch (Cami Florence, Fisher Unitech)
· 7:30 – 8:00 Prize Drawings/Networking
SOLIDWORKS Manage enhances SOLIDWORKS PDM with advanced capabilities to manage project timelines and resources, complex business processes, and advanced item management. SOLIDWORKS Manage also offers a powerful dashboard and reporting functionality to provide instant access to critical information.3D Interconnect (making it possible for SolidWorks to collaborate with other 3D platforms)
Surfacing & 3D Sketch; Demonstrations and Q&A
Surface tool videos
3d sketch tool videos
SMART is always looking for:
· Business Location to host one of the User Group Meetings.
· Topics of interest to be presented.
· People to present on how they use a SolidWorks product to make their business more efficient.
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions for the SolidWorks Milwaukee Area User Group, you can contact us by sending an email here.