SolidWorks Milwaukee Area Resource Team (SMART)
Tuesday December 12th
5101 West Beloit Road
Milwaukee, WI 53214
Register by emailing HERE
· 4:30 – 5:00 Attendees gather and sign in
· 5:00 – 5:10 SMART introductions and announcements
· 5:10 – 5:30 Introduction of Rexnord Innovation Center (Joe Hamonn, RIC)
· 5:30 – 6:15 Rexnord Innovation Center Facility Tour Mike Mitchell & Joe Hamann, RIC)
· 6:15 – 6:30 Serve refreshments
· 6:30 – 7:30 Presentation on “3D Interconnect” (Jeff Setzer, GSC)
· 7:30 – 8:00 Prize Drawings/Networking
Rexnord Innovation Center
For over 30 years, the Rexnord Innovation Center has provided confidential product testing, analysis, and engineering services. RIC is an independent, accredited laboratory with a proven record across a wide range of industries.
We deliver advanced technology, innovative thinking and breakthrough research to improve productivity and efficiency for industrial applications worldwide. Our highly-skilled design engineer professionals, technicians and scientists have extensive experience in mechanical, chemical, material and metallurgical engineering.
3D Interconnect (making it possible for SolidWorks to collaborate with other 3D platforms)
SOLIDWORKS 2017 3D Interconnect. 3D Interconnect in SOLIDWORKS 2017 delivers groundbreaking new capabilities for working with both neutral and native CAD data from various sources, unlocking powerful new workflows for you to collaborate with customers and vendors.