SMART, SolidWorks Milwaukee Area Resource Team
SMART is a SolidWorks User Group that holds meetings in the greater Milwaukee area. We hold about 4 meetings a year. These meetings provide technical presentations geared towards the use of SolidWorks software and it's add-ins.
Our next meeting is...
SolidWorks Milwaukee Area Resource Team (SMART)
Tuesday September 19th
5800 South Moorland Road
New Berlin, Wisconsin 53151-7943
Register by emailing HERE
· 4:30 – 5:00 Attendees gather and sign in
· 5:00 – 5:10 SMART introductions and announcements
· 5:10 – 5:30 Introduction from Host, Process Retail Group
· 5:30 – 6:15 Presentation on “How to Get Started With Model Base Definition (MBD)”, Norm Kopp (Komatsu)
· 6:15 – 6:30 Serve refreshments
· 6:30 – 7:30 Presentation on “3D Scanning and What’s new in 3D Printing”, Jeff Somenske (CATI)
· 7:30 – 7:45 Prize Drawings/Networking
SMART is always looking for:
· Business Location to host one of the User Group Meetings.
· Topics of interest to be presented.
· People to present on how they use a SolidWorks product to make their business more efficient.
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions for the SolidWorks Milwaukee Area User Group, you can contact us by sending an email here.