SMART, SolidWorks Milwaukee Area Resource Team
SMART is a SolidWorks User Group that holds meetings in the greater Milwaukee area. We hold about 4 meetings a year. These meetings provide technical presentations geared towards the use of SolidWorks software and it's add-ins.
Our next meeting is...
SolidWorks Milwaukee Area Resource Team (SMART)
Tuesday June 12th, 2018
4900 W Electric Ave W, Milwaukee, WI 53219
Register by emailing HERE
* 4:00 – 4:30 Attendees gather and sign in
* 4:30 – 5:00 Tour of Lakeside facility
* 5:10 – 5:30 Introduction of Lakeside and the SMART User Group
* 5:30 – 6:30 Presentation on EPDM Basics and Workflows (Joe Krupski, GSC)
* 6:30 – 6:45 Serve refreshments
* 6:45 – 7:45 Presentation on SolidWorks Admin. Basics (Bryan Pawlak, CATI)
* 7:45 – 8:00 Prize Drawings/Networking
PDM Basics and Workflows
* What is PDM and how does it fit into PLM?
* Primary Features and Benefits of PDM
* PDM Major Functional Components
* Typical Site Installations
* PDM Administration and Setting up your Vault
* Using Workflows to Automate and Control Documents
* PDM and Workflow Demonstration
SolidWorks Admin. Basics
* SolidWorks Settings
* Upgrades and License maintenance
Park anywhere in the Red Circle and enter the doors by the Blue Arrow.
SMART is always looking for:
· Business Location to host one of the User Group Meetings.
· Topics of interest to be presented.
· People to present on how they use a SolidWorks product to make their business more efficient.
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions for the SolidWorks Milwaukee Area User Group, you can contact us by sending an email here.