|SolidWorks Milwaukee Area Resource Team (SMART)
Tuesday March 12th, 2019
Power Test, Inc.
N60 W22700 Silver Spring Drive
Sussex, WI 53089
Please register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, Please have your Name, Company, or School
• 4:30 – 5:00 Attendees sign in and network
• 5:00 – 5:15 Assemble in the Conference Room for SMART announcements and Power Test Introductions
• 5:15 – 6:00 Tour of Power Test facility.
• 6:00 – 7:00 Presentation on “SolidWorks Electrical, 2D Schematic”, by Clare Schaeffer from GSC
• 7:00 – 7:15 Serve refreshments
• 7:15 – 8:00 Presentation on “DraftSight & DraftSight Pro”, by Don Glaske from CATI
• 8:00 – 8:30 Prize Drawings/Networking
“SolidWorks Electrical 2D Schematic”
SOLIDWORKS Electrical Schematic 2D design capabilities simplify development of embedded electrical systems for machines and other applications, with single-line and multi-line schematic tools for planning your electrical systems. An integrated library database provides thousands of symbols and more than 500,000 manufactured parts for use in your design, and you can speed up development by copying and reusing common circuit segments within a project or to other projects.
“DraftSight & DraftSight Pro”
DraftSight is a professional-grade, 2D design and drafting solution providing Architecture, Engineering & Construction (AEC) providers, as well as professional CAD users, designers, educators and hobbyists with a robust and reliable design experience, DraftSight allows users to create, edit, view and mark up any kind of 2D drawing, and has a familiar User Interface (UI) that facilitates a quick transition from a user’s current CAD application.
DraftSight Pro is for individuals or companies that need a professional-grade CAD product with productivity tools and have a need to customize their CAD system using APIs. Users who have automated, customized or integrated their current DWG-based CAD system through LISP routines or other macros will find significant value in these APIs. DraftSight Professional also includes industry-standard content that can be added to a document with ease and enables batch printing.